Please note: If you do not upload your physical and copy of insurance card online you MUST turn in a hard copy of your physical and proof of insurance (photocopy of insurance card) to the Athletic Office (along with the top signature page of the athletic packet) in order to be cleared. All other signed documents need to be done online. If you have any questions please feel free to call the Athletic office at 951-765-1600.
If you want to participate in multiple sports please note the instructions attached. You will need to register for each additional sport.
It is also required that the following be satisfied:
1. Complete the “Online Registration Process”
2. Have a physical examination by a medical doctor. (Student-athletes must have a physical every
school year.) Upload a copy during the online registration process OR submit a hard copy to the Athletic
3. Be academically eligible. Each grading period, a student-athlete must pass a minimum of 4
classes and must maintain a 2.0 G.P.A.
4. Be eligible under all CIF Rules and Regulations.
5. Provide a proof of insurance with a copy of insurance card with athlete's name on it as an upload during the online registration OR submit a hard copy to the Athletic
6. Enroll in, attend & pass at least twenty (20) units; Maintain a 2.0 GPA
7. Return the Online Athletic Signature page (signed and dated) to the Athletic Office. See attachment
- It is highly encouraged that each student obtain an ASB (Associated Student Body) card (through the Student Store)
Click on file below for information and required forms for participation in West Valley High school sports programs.